House for Sale
Post-War Home in Brisbane's Best Hilltop Positionon 810m² (2 Lots)
Property ID 1986214On arrival, you will soon discover why Watson Street is so highly regarded. Be impressed by the tranquillity yet mesmerised by this commanding position as you survey the breathtaking vistas. Rarely does a home in this position with this much potential become available. The first time offered to the market in 60 years. The decision has been made to sell. Be quick!
If you've been looking for a property that offers you an abundance of opportunity, then look no further-you've found it. Situated in a sought-after locale and perched on the high side of Watson Street on Wilston Hill, this is a once in a generation opportunity.
With astonishing 180-degree views of the city skyline, Brisbane River, Gateway Bridge and Moreton Island's sand-hills, plus mountain views at the rear, it's easy to see why this property is going to create excitement.
15 Watson Street offers owners, builders and developers the flexibility to design and create the next iconic residence or residences. Currently sitting over two lots, giving you a massive 810sqm of land to work with, the existing home is perfect as is. This provides you with the option to rent out or live in now thus allowing ample time to carefully plan your grand design. Being a post-war home, it can be removed and split into two 405sqm blocks STCA. This prime piece of real estate offers you endless possibilities only limited by your imagination. The undulation of the block allows for level land at the rear, which permits a floor plan of seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living spaces.
- Highly sought after 810sqm block, 20metre frontage. Currently 2 x 405sqm
- Post-war home originally built in 1952 can be removed under Town Planning Act
- Panoramic views to city skyline, Brisbane River and Moreton Island sand-hills
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 car garage + lockable workshop area
- Magnificent North-Easterly elevated front aspect, bringing cool summer breezes
- Level rear yard with mountain views
- Whisper-quiet tranquil location while handy to both Wilston State and St Columba's Primary schools, shopping centres and transport including bus and train to the CBD
- Easy access to arterial roads for getting away on weekends to the Sunshine or Gold Coast
- 20 minutes to the airport
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.